a beautiful garden to suit your lifestyle
We can help you create an ideal outdoor room with lots of potential uses. Make it pretty and secluded, an inviting place to take breakfast, afternoon tea or a gin & tonic! Create an area in which to sit and read or write, pursue a gentle pastime such as painting, yoga or pilates, play an instrument and enjoy an early evening aperitif or dine with friends amongst the planting and garden lighting with the sound of a trickling water feature.
Just a selection of services we offer...
large & small
Whether you have a large open space in the countryside or a small urban space in town, whether you need hard landscaping, a small water feature or just seasonal maintenance to keep things tidy – we are here to support you. Please see a selection of our services below. If you can’t find what you need or need more information about a particular service, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Construction of large or small gardens, including courtyard gardens.
- Planting schemes
- Lawns, turfing and seeding
- Walling – brick, flint, dry stone, mortared stone and timber
- Patios, terracing and pathways
- Driveways, gates and pillars
- Gazebos and pergolas
- Water features, cascades, formal and informal
- Garden clearance
- Garden design
- Garden lighting
- Outdoor oven and firepit areas
- Garden rejuvenation
- Vegetable gardens, formal and informal
- Spring & Autumn seasonal maintenance
- Utility areas such as shed and compost heap
- Creation of wild, back to nature gardens
- Garden irrigation